Welcome to my space (like in the almost dead myspace.com), in case you don't know me already my name is Pedro G. Galaviz. I created this site in order to share some of my thoughts & interests with the world (more likely 2-3 people that randomly find it haha).
Some facts about me:
- I was born and live in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- I'm 30 years old.
- I'm a musician, a guitarist to be more specific, in a local band called Vida Boulevard, you can listen to our music on Spotify or follow us on Facebook & Twitter.
- I LOVE Mexican food!
- I've visited 16 countries counting Mexico (wish I have time to visit much more).
- I run a small construction company for a living, I've always loved architecture, art and design in general. I proudly live in a house I designed and built.
- Circumstances lead me to create a website about 4 years ago, since then I was hooked by Web Development & Programming in general.
- I've created some web apps for small companies in Mexico & USA.
- I'm an avid learner, I can't sleep without knowing I learned something new, for real!
- My favorite author is the italian Umberto Eco.
- I love herps (Reptiles & Amphibians), especially snakes, currently I have 8 and 2 Gila Monsters.
- I'm looking forward to develop & launch some of my tech ideas in a near future.
- I'm an introvert (not to be confused with timid).
- I can speak 3 languages. (sort of haha)
So, after all these boring facts and introduction, you can expect some posts about tech, design, music and some personal thoughts; some in English, some in Spanish. You can visit the blog section here.